IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING COVID-SAFE SERVICE DELIVERY AT OPTIFORM
As winter approaches, we thought it might be timely to provide you with a quick reminder of how Optiform staff, clients and families can work together to ensure our community remains healthy and COVIDSafe.
Optiform continues to implement the following strict hygiene and physical distancing measures:
• We ask that all adults entering the clinic check in with the QR Code located at the front entry (open your camera app on your phone and hold your phone over the QR Code).
• Although not presently mandatory, we suggest all clients over the age of 12, and parents/carers accompanying children to wear a mask upon entry to the clinic. Clinicians will wear a mask when working with adults, and at their discretion when working with children.
• Please use the touch-free hand sanitiser located on the wall in the entry to sanitise your hands. Your therapist will be doing the same.
• Please continue to exercise 1.5M physical distancing where possible when in the clinic.
• We are still operating a waiting-room free clinic. Unless previously arranged, we ask that you come to the front door at the scheduled appointment time where your therapist will meet you.
• Where practicable, parents/carers will be asked to deliver kinder and school aged children to the front door of the clinic and then wait in their car for the duration of the session. The therapist will call when they are ready for you to collect your child.
• You are welcome to pay for your appointment in person at reception after dropping off your child/at the conclusion of your session. Alternatively, we will send you an invoice via email at the conclusion of your appointment.
• An important reminder that if you, or anyone in your family is sick, or experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please do not attend your appointment. Instead, please call us on (03) 53344402 to opt for a telehealth appointment or to reschedule. As you would appreciate, our staff are required to have a COVID test and isolate for 1-3 days if they become unwell which interrupts therapy schedules further. Your consideration of this matter is appreciated.
Optiform is committed to the delivery of safe, quality supports and services. It is important to note that our policies and procedures are subject to change at any time without notice, due to the rapidly changing and uncertain nature of the COVID pandemic. We appreciate your understanding.
The Optiform Team