- provide feedback
- raise suggestions
- seek to resolve complaints, and
- commend good performance.
Optiform is committed to the continuous improvement that open communication provides and Optiform will not victimise complainants.
Optiform is committed to excellence in our practice, including to continuous improvement of the services that we provide to those we work with. If you are concerned or want to provide feedback about any of Optiform’s services, please let us know. You can do this via:
- the hard copy form available in Optiform’s waiting room which you can then place in our feedback box on the desk at reception;
- the feedback form on this page;
- email to Kate Wilson, who is our Complaints Manager. You can contact her at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- discussion with any of Optiform’s team.
If you’d like more detail about how we manage complaints and feedback, you’ll find it in our Complaints Policy
Our Policy will also be provided to you in the Service Agreement Package and discussed with you prior to your engagement with the therapy team at Optiform.
If Optiform is unable to resolve a concern or complaint, a Participant may seek further support by contacting the NDIS Commission on 1800 035 544.